PT. Murni is a Proud Member of:
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry - KADIN
- Indonesian Mechanical and Electrical Technics Enterprises Association - APTEK
- Association of Indonesian Computer and Telematics Suppliers - ASPEKMI
- Association of Indonesian Telematics Enterprises and Consultants - ASPEKTI
- Indonesian Telematics Software Association - ASPILUKI
- Indonesian Computer Traders Association - APKOMINDO
- Indonesian Information Technology Industries Association - AITI
- The Employers' Association of Indonesia - APINDO
Initially formed as a provincial organization in 1968, KADIN is the first, thus the oldest, official organization which covers Indonesian traders in various industries. Accredited by Indonesian government in 1973, KADIN has become an organization which helps Indonesian business community develop and leverage Indonesian economic atmosphere by means of relations and business development.
APTEK is an organization under KADIN which serves themselves as a place for Indonesian mechanical and electrical business community to share knowledge, ideas and information in order to develop a business climate conducive to transparency and professionalism and to create a synergy of national economic potentials.
As a part of KADIN, ASPEKMI is an association where Indonesian Suppliers for Computer and Telematics products and services build strong relationship and develop their business.
ASPEKTI is another subsidiary association of KADIN which gathers Indonesian IT traders and consultants to develop a constructive relationship in IT business.
ASPILUKI is an organization for Indonesian IT companies providing software development and other IT services to communicate and share ideas, consultative information, and business development especially in software industry.
APKOMINDO may be the largest association of Indonesian Computer Traders to share information and periodically hold IT exhibitions.
It is another organization which gathers Indonesian IT players to build relationship not only among their members but also between members and government bodies domestically and abroad.
APINDO is the unifying organisation for Employers. Participating in the establishment of social welfare in the business community through integrated cooperation between the Government, Employers/enterprises, and Workers, within the framework of active participation for the achievement of the national aims.